It is common knowledge that approximately 80% of IT staffing businesses use QuickBooks as their mainstay accounting software and due to its wide use across many businesses, finding an accountant skilled in using this software is easy. However, QuickBooks is not an all-encompassing accounting application for IT staffing firms. To make it powerful enough for the staffing business, its features need to be enhanced with an add-on specially made for the accounting software.
Ordering a custom enrichment application for each feature is not only technically ineffective but also cumbersome and expensive that makes it beyond the financial reach of many staffing service providers; add to this updating and training expenses, customization will become unviable even for bigger staffing firms. What a majority of staffing firms (including enterprise-level operators) need is software that does not require a local installation, is priced reasonably and offers intuitive navigation for accountants.
A Tool Especially Made for IT Staffing
CONSULT, a cloud-based, pay-per-invoicing application (requires a minimum purchase) was developed in this context to fulfill QuickBooks’ additional IT staffing-specific invoicing needs. It can handle virtually all features that QuickBooks can’t deliver – it can automatically capture consultant timesheet submission, offer discounts based on complex scenarios, calculate deductions during vendor payment processing, categorize invoices for tax purposes and even work as a customer acquisition planning system.
The main reason to automate QuickBooks application with CONSULT is not limited to enriching the features; it goes far beyond and performs as a time saver and productivity improver. Resourceful accountants can also use the CONSULT-QuickBooks combination for tax planning, choosing consultants from multiple states, and evaluating subcontractors for specific customer projects.
The Advantages of Automating with CONSULT
The first reason why IT staffing firms use CONSULT is the extreme accuracy offers; your firm will be able to generate 10X times more than the usual invoices produced manually, bring down errors to zero-level, assist the AR team to achieve 100% receivables success, automatically track payment delinquencies, send invoices and schedule reminders as per plan.
What a majority of staffing firms (including enterprise-level operators) need is software that does not require a local installation, is priced reasonably and offers intuitive navigation for accountants. CONSULT, a cloud-based, pay-per-invoicing (requires a minimum purchase) application was developed in this context to fulfill QuickBooks’ additional IT staffing-specific invoicing needs.
Here are a few secondary reasons to integrate CONSULT and QuickBooks:
- This is not an end of features that CONSULT can and QuickBooks can’t. There are more that you can explore to enrich your firm’s accounting department’s performance.
- Empowers employees to work from home and improve exigency requirements
- Enable multiple device login and logout for timesheet submission
- Reduce paperwork to its barest possible
- Schedule invoice dispatch as per plan
- Monitor customer payments that border on delinquency
- Reminder consultant to promptly send in their timesheets
- Pick an invoice from among 200+ templates to reflect your firm’s brand image
- Relieve accountants from invoicing related stress
- Put an end to accountants performing mundane jobs and use the time for core purposes